This website has been created specifically to remember workers who have lost their lives to workplace injury or disease. This is not a website for commenting on compensation policies, workplace safety, politics, or any other subject. In honor and respect to those who use this site for its intended purpose, any comment or submission that is not in remembrance of a fallen worker will be removed.
Each dedication will be reviewed after it is posted. Any submission that is seen by WorkSafeBC as unsuitable will be removed. This incluses those that:
- Are insensitive to fallen workers and those who care for them
- Use profanity, slurs, insults, or other offensive language
- Contain threats, hate speech or other objectionalbe language
- Direct or link readers to other websites
- Contain press releases, commercial promotions, product recommendations, or other commercial content
- Contain personal attacks on anyone or defamatory statements
- Violate copyright or other rules and laws regarding intellectual property
If you see a comment on this website that you think is unsuitable, please report that comment here.
By making a submission, you are giving permissions to WorkSafeBC to use your submission on this website royalty-free.
All submissions are anonymous; WorkSafeBC does not record or maintain any identifying information on those who visit or make submissions to this website.